Last Updated: August 21, 2023
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect includes:
We may collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give to us or when you choose to participate in various activities on the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, your Last Name and the Lab Number associated with your Nextmune Allergy Testing Report.
We may collect information about your device, operating system, browser, internet connection, location, access times, usage patterns, usage behaviors, and browsing history before and after accessing the Services.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information allows us to enhance your user experience and tailor the Services to meet your needs. The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- Service Delivery: We use your information to provide and maintain the Services, including features like creating and displaying personalized product lists and reports.
- Service Optimization: We use your information to enhance the functionality, performance, and user-friendliness of the Services.
- Problem Resolution: Your information assists us in resolving disputes, troubleshooting issues, and rectifying any problems that arise in the operation of the Services.
- Data Analysis: We monitor and analyze usage patterns and trends to refine and improve your experience with the Services.
- Statistical Reports: We compile anonymous statistical data and analysis, which we may share with third parties or use for internal purposes to improve the Services.
- Personalization: By creating personal profiles and accounts, we can customize and enhance your experience during future usage of the Services.
- Communication and Marketing: We may use your information to deliver targeted advertising, promotional offers, newsletters, and updates to keep you informed about the Services.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Your information may be used to assist in legal or law enforcement situations, including but not limited to responding to subpoenas.
- Business Operations: We may use your information for other necessary business activities, ensuring the smooth functioning of the Services.
- Account Management: We use your information to create and manage your account, facilitating a seamless interaction between you and the Services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf including, but not limited to, data analysis, hosting services, cloud computing services, customer service, advertising, and marketing assistance.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Services, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Services in perpetuity.
Our website (www.pawdiet.com) is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the website (www.pawdiet.com), and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We also participate in several other affiliate advertising programs including, but not limited to, Petco, PetSmart, Chewy, PetFlow, OnlyNaturalPet, EntirelyPets, and Pet Valu. We participate with these retailer’s affiliate programs via third-party affiliate networks, include but not limited to, CJ Affiliate, Partnerize, Pepperjam, FlexOffers and Impact.
Any links to the aforementioned stores or affiliate networks on the Services may be an affiliate link. When users click or tap on an affiliate link, we may receive fees or commissions if a purchase is made by the user. In some situations, we may receive fees for referring traffic without any subsequent purchase.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information that you’ve directly provided to us by contacting us directly using the contact information provided below.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: CALIFORNIA
California Residents. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, or CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their data, including:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. You also have the right to know the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Correct: Under the CPRA, you have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to Limit Use/Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You also have the right, under the CPRA, to limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information collected about you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. This means we cannot deny our services, charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of services to you for exercising your rights.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: If we sell personal information, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Requests to Know and Requests to Delete. Please send your requests by using our contact information provided at the end of this document.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR EU RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights as described above under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). PawDiet Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- The Right to Be Informed: This encompasses the obligation to provide 'fair processing information', typically through a privacy notice such as this policy.
- The Right of Access: Users have the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed and access to their personal data.
- The Right to Rectification: Users have the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure: Also known as 'the right to be forgotten', this refers to an individual's right to having their personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why they wish to discontinue.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: Users have the right to 'block' or suppress processing of personal data.
- The Right to Data Portability: This allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The Right to Object: In certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being processed.
- Rights on Automated Decision Making and Profiling: The GDPR includes provisions for decisions made with no human involvement, such as profiling, which can be used to analyze or predict behavior.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this document.
440 N BARRANCA AVE #5008
COVINA, CA 91723